Rhassoul Clay

Rhassoul Clay

Moroccan Rhassoul (also known as Ghassoul) clay

It finally came!

I love my DIYs. I have to say that is one part of natural hair care that I enjoy the most. I have tried bentonite clay in the past, which I loved, but I am always up for trying new things. I have heard quite a few naturals talk about the joys of rhassoul clay so I’m keen to try it.

I’m planning to mix the clay with rosewater and maybe some essential oils! I am not keen on doing too much mixing it with too much other stuff because I found when I did that with the bentonite clay, it would “weaken” the effects of the clay – both as a face and hair mask.

One thing I really love about the clays is the ability to have more control and knowledge about what you are putting in your hair. I still love a good shampoo (Shea Moisture JBCO shampoo reigns supreme for me) but I am keen to use more natural products in my hair.

I bought this one on Amazon for £6.94. There's 500 grams inside, so that should yield a considerable amount of shampoos, and I would only use this particular product once a month.

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow. Have you used rhassoul clay? How did you find it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhassoul Clay Part 2

My Hair Journey